The first Gandalf sock is finished!
I think it looks pretty nice and fits pretty well too if I do say so myself. I did end up playing with the stitch counts a bit because I just thought 80 would be too big so I reduced it to 64 at the gusset and I’m glad I did. This meant that I had to change the toe decreases a bit but I think that it doesn’t look to terrible.
I’ve cast on the second sock and I’m working on the ribbing now. It feels like it’s taking forever to get through it but that’s probably because this sock is a third bigger than my usual socks. I think once I’ve finished the ribbing it’ll feel like it’s going faster because of the more engaging pattern.
I’ve also been working a bit on seaming the zoom loom blanket and I’ve done 3 strips now.