Well this is the second time that I’m going to write this post, the first time I finished and the Internet messed up and my whole post was deleted. So, time for take 2.
I’ve finished quite a lot this week despite the fact that it’s been a really busy week, mostly due to the fact that I had a couple of almost finished projects at the beginning of the week. First is the Samwise socks which have had their ends woven in (I also finally got around to weaving in the ends on the Merry socks).
Second I finished a cute little pouch that I knit ages ago and never got around to finishing. I had been waiting to finish it because I didn’t have any fabric that matches the yarn and I wanted it to have a lining. Eventually I decided that it wouldn’t be that hard to sew a lining in after the zipper so I just went for it and I think it turned out pretty well. Next time I go to a fabric store I will pick up something that will work for the lining.
It was my first time trying entrelac and it ended up being a lot of fun to knit. I think sometime I would really like to make a big entrelac scarf with a long colour repeat yarn. I think I might also make some more little pouches in the near future as they’re a fun way to use up scrap yarn and also to experiment with new stitches and techniques.